Thursday, January 19, 2006

Speculation

Quote from Graham and Dodd "Security Analysis" :
For stock speculation is largely a matter of A trying to decide what B, C and D are likely to think-with B, C and D trying to do the same.


I do not understand why there is still a lot of people being victimised by the so called "analyst" -- recommendation that he previously made could be reverse within a short time frame. Put an example, he initials a "Buy" calling a month ago for a particular stock but immediately reverse his "Buy" to "Sell" only after a month? Accepting him as my analyst means either i am insane or stupid. Either character should put me far aside from investment if i want to preserve my capital, not talking about to appreciate my capital.

1 comment:

DESIGN said...

You shall never, never employ or listen the dishonest stock analyst. I don’t want to, because they are nothing more than paper tigers and we are being used like slaves. Please do not step into the same empty hole twice and loss all your investments under their fantasy world.